Machine for automated dough-sheet production; suitable to automate, renew and improve the manufacturing process safety. Sheet width: 600 - 800 mm.
Machine suitable to automate, renew and improve the safety of the manufacturing processes, for laboratories, food industries, etc. The dough-sheet is automatically processed, thus solving the mechanical and quality problems.
The machine removes the useless mechanical stress and friction and, depending on the raw materials, a cold-laminated and homogenous, 5-7 mm thick dough-sheet is obtained. It is equipped with a double, electrically controlled tilting mixing tank; it can process any type of flour or durum wheat flour and produce dough-sheet rolls or it can also be combined with other machines such as ravioli, cappelletti and tortellini makers, automatic cutters, etc. It is made of stainless steel and can be easily cleaned.
It is composed as follows:
- rear, electrically-controlled tilting mixing tank, with stainless steel shaft and blades
- driven stainless steel feeding hopper to blend the fresh mix coming from the rear mixer with
- Laminator composed as follows:
- a pair of stainless steel blades to mix and feed the kneading units
- double kneading unit with stainless steel rollers
- a pair of stainless steel laminating cylinders
- stainless steel structure with opening doors for easier cleaning
- belt with stainless steel frame and food-grade conveyor
- external independent drive
- electrical cabinet and function control panel, with safety devices in compliance with the EC norms in force
Three-phase V220-380 Hz 50 power supply. Special voltage ratings available upon request.
Height: 1660 mm
Width: 1980 mm
Depth: 1500 mm
Weight: 1200 kg
Installed power: 10 Kw
Hourly output: 550 kg
Sheet width: 600 mm